2020

I'm listening to EDM now cause I really my night out to bars. Anyway, I guess I just have to wait like everyone else for their long awaited night out. Btw, how are you guys holding up? Good? Not so good? Anyway, however your situation is now, stay strong and stay safe.

So, a friend of mine texted me early this morning asking about my confirmation name and coincidentally her name is the same name as mine. Well, not the exactly the same but her's was Rafela and mine was Rapheal. Yeah. Why am I telling you guys this. Cause I can. 😎😎

So, moving to Kuching plan is on-going. I'll let you guys know the progress again once everything is done. Travel was part of the 2020 plan but I guess its not happening now cause of the pandemic. I know some will say once the MCO is lifted and it's fine to travel again. I wouldn't recommend it cause they still haven't found any antidote for the virus so for now its better to just stay where you are. I'm sure you guys are wise enough to know that but treat this as just a PSA.

Day goes by and I'm still wondering what to do. The routine has been the same day in and day out. Wake up, work out for a bit, shower, breakfast, work, TV, lunch, work,TV, play with the dogs, dinner, shower and sleep. Staying with my relative really limits my movement to do stuff. I mean there are stuff I wanted to do but I can't like working on my car or cleaning the backyard.

Not really sure either the MCO would end next week or being extended. But with the cases reported daily it seems like the MCO will be extended again. But whatever the decision is, just keep you and the people around you safe! Peace!

Comments