Miri Marriott Resort & Spa Pre Ramadhan Dinner

2 blogs and 2 vlogs in a day!! I do apologize for this second vlog post. No talking was in the video 😂😂

Again Sarawak Bloggers were invited to another Pre Ramadhan Dinner, this time its one of my favorite hotel in Miri, Miri Marriott Resort & Spa. Which in my opinion is still the most fancy hotel in Miri.

So, the dinner was hosted on 26/05 which was a day after we attend Pullman's Pre Ramadhan dinner.

Unfortunately the hotel shows some downside. While we were dining the temperature in the restaurant was really warm. It was uncomfortable in so many ways. I really hope they fix the problem. What I love about the restaurant is they do have an option where you can dine outside. The breeze from the ocean was just nice that day. I know cause I was taking some sunset shot outside.

Back to the food. Well, I should say that the main dishes that they introduce was nice but if you have a sweet-tooth then the dessert is perfect for you. The various type of cakes, tarts, cookies and more. Eileen loved the Carrot cake but true enough it was superb. The carrot taste did not overwhelm the cake and its not really that sweet.

Somehow I find that the dessert is what stands out that night. I'm pretty sure they will come out with some traditional menu throughout this Ramadhan session. This buffet dinner is priced at
RM88/nett for adults and half price for children aged 6-12 years old. What interesting is, Zest Restaurant offered a special promotion for their client/customer. For the first week of Ramadhan, every 20 paying diners, 5 diners are FREE. For the following week, every 12 paying diners, 2 diners are FREE. For those that are interested to know more, contact 085421121 or email them at sales.miri@marriothotel.com.

 

But promotion and food aside. We were join by the children from Rumah Kebajikan Anak-Anak Yatim Hamidah Yakup. Seeing them for the second time got me thinking. They look so happy to get all of this attention where people that are not blood-related to them celebrating the welcoming of Ramadhan together with them. Its heartbreaking to know what actually happen to this children. With that being said. Always appreciate the things and the people around you.

To all my muslim friends and families, I wish all you Selamat Menjalankan Ibadah Puasa. Vlog #02 Click to check on the vlog post on Youtube.


Comments